Carbucks, as the name suggests, is a programme that assists individuals or companies with funding to purchase or repair motor vehicles to be used for business purposes.
You can use your existing Motor Vehicle Title to secure a loan for any purpose: personal or business.
- Motor Vehicle Repairs
- Insurance Purposes
In the case of a motor vehicle that is being used as public transport in a motor vehicle business,a loan can be taken to pay all your fees at the Transport Authority, etc.
Up to four million dollars $4,000,000.00 is available.
- Motor vehicle should be ready for an inspection
- Title should be clear from all lien (Clear vehicle title in the name of applicant or guarantor)
- Proof of vehicle registration & fitness
- Proof of insurance
- Recent motor vehicle valuation report
- TRN & Valid Jamaican Identification (Driver’s License, Passport, National ID)
- Last two (2) months utility bills (electricity, water or telephone, etc.)
- Proof of income
- Two (2) passport size photographs
- Three (3) personal references